Official Wiki Corrections and Suggestions Thread

Schnolhamor

Please post neatly what needs correcting.
I.E
Section: Equipment
Table: Armor Table
Issue: Myrosian Guantlets wrong color in avatar
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... rmor_Table

As for suggests
I.E
Section: Town Hall Quests
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... all_Quests
Suggestion: Revised to make it clear that the quests are randomized and as such you cannot use online guides to complete them. Only through gossip can their location be found.

While it says they're random it doesn't exactly make it clear that you can't use the listed quests to help you finish yours. In fact the whole section is obselete and should show a list of quest names but without link or html. To make it more obvious that they're unguidable quests.

suggestions and corrections only please. No idle talk.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
p4ran0id":27kw76xy said:
Link to orb missing for the Mage character
Links was added and also the corresponding link to shields for all other classes.

Owns

Loreseeker
Section: Factions --> Wizard's Guild
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Wizard's_Guild
Issue: Lacks the same level of detail as other guild faction pages. Missing information on merchants and their wares, skills, maps, etc.

Suggestion:
- Simply flesh out each of the subsections for the enclaves with area maps showing the location of the enclaves along with the available trainers/skills and merchants/wares at each enclave.
- Replace the "Wizard's Guild in Kingsbridge" section with Icemist, since there isn't really a wizard's guild in Kingsbridge, just a quest related to the guild. Add all the relevant details to the guild in Icemist

Xen

Loreseeker
Owns":3noy1h89 said:
Section: Factions --> Wizard's Guild
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Wizard's_Guild
Issue: Lacks the same level of detail as other guild faction pages. Missing information on merchants and their wares, skills, maps, etc.

Suggestion:
- Simply flesh out each of the subsections for the enclaves with area maps showing the location of the enclaves along with the available trainers/skills and merchants/wares at each enclave.
- Replace the "Wizard's Guild in Kingsbridge" section with Icemist, since there isn't really a wizard's guild in Kingsbridge, just a quest related to the guild. Add all the relevant details to the guild in Icemist

Check the page :) it's much better now.

Owns

Loreseeker
Xen":1l36m2d7 said:

Great! That's very helpful. A couple of corrections/suggestions though:
1 - Why does Kingsbridge section title say "member only"? If I remember correctly, no membership is required to pickup or complete Janod's quests.
2 - In Icemist's skills table, I believe Arcanist also requires "Wizard's Guild membership"

Xen

Loreseeker
Owns":30uabipp said:
Xen":30uabipp said:

Great! That's very helpful. A couple of corrections/suggestions though:
1 - Why does Kingsbridge section title say "member only"? If I remember correctly, no membership is required to pickup or complete Janod's quests.
2 - In Icemist's skills table, I believe Arcanist also requires "Wizard's Guild membership"

1. It means there is a NPC member of the guild in that area.

2. That is all the skills you can learn there, it is not divided to whether "for members only" or "for all"

I'll try to adjust the descriptions to make it clearer and easy to understand.

edit: There are indications whether you have to be a member of a guild or not for each corresponding individual advanced skill pages. It is redundant if it also shows in Guild/Faction pages.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
In The_Cursed_Abbey quest, there's some unclear steps, beginning from step 9, when you talk with Saint Admus.

Thing is, if you don't know that oath binds Abbot to Abbey, and you find it in reading his journal in his room (so, you maybe didn't do this step before talking to Admus), you can't ask him to break his oath.

So, in case there isn't that option, you need to go to Abbot's room, read again (I first read his journal, but this passage wasn't available) and then you found out about his little trick with demons, that he can't go to hell because of his oath. After that, return to Saint Admus and he will break his oath.

This isn't clear as it is now in wiki.

Duck123

Loreseeker
Can someone add The Ancient Seal quest to the wiki, I already completed the quest so I can’t do it myself

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
For the quest "Sand Vermin" in the wiki is the following line used.
prepare for a fight or use Scorpion Venom.
I just tested it and Spider Venom works as good as Scorpion Venom and is a lot easier to acquire.