It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:04 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 613 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:30 pm
Posts: 266
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 35 times
Playing through as a Cleric and joined the Church... noticed that there is a teleport rune not marked in the Wiki in the New Garand Temple in the room where you can sleep that teleports you to the interior of the Hall of Wisdom in Nivarian.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:28 am
Posts: 71
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
I'd like you too add something to quest The Dead God.
In detailed walkthrough in the part where is written that you need to do townhall quests in order you could talk with bishop. my tip would be that people do townhall quest for Rhöneis (City) since raising reputation with them to friendly opens up boat ride to kingsbridge and maybe some other areas in next updates to come.

_________________
"If you know that I, in the sense of the person, the front, the ego, it really doesn't exist. Then...it won't go to your head too badly, if you wake up and discover that you're God."
[+] SPOILER
Everyone is naked underneath their cloths


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:42 pm 
Offline
Loreseeker
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:21 pm
Posts: 162
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 21 times
Cuckoorex wrote:
Playing through as a Cleric and joined the Church... noticed that there is a teleport rune not marked in the Wiki in the New Garand Temple in the room where you can sleep that teleports you to the interior of the Hall of Wisdom in Nivarian.

Haven't joined the Cleric's Guild before so I didn't know this. I will look into getting this added. Thanks~

Zeekoslav wrote:
I'd like you too add something to quest The Dead God.
In detailed walkthrough in the part where is written that you need to do townhall quests in order you could talk with bishop. my tip would be that people do townhall quest for Rhöneis (City) since raising reputation with them to friendly opens up boat ride to kingsbridge and maybe some other areas in next updates to come.

This is good advice however its general advice so I won't be adding your suggestion to the Dead God page. I've been meaning to update the Tips and Tricks page and would probably put it there. Thanks for your suggestion~!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:28 am
Posts: 71
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Quote:
Before interacting with Tol, you should quicksave just in case and decide how you want to share the XP among your companions. It's a lot, so you might want to just dismiss them and keep all the XP for yourself. Back in Nivarian, talking to Bishop Bareid will give you 200 XP, because he doesn't believe your story but knows you got rid of the crown. You will also receive a Skill Point.


I'm still on the same quests and I saw this part which I think is unnecessary since companion is dismissed as soon as you enter the tomb with Tol.
"You will also receive a Skill Point" on the end is little bit misleading since you get skill point after you talk with Tol, this way people might think (I did) that you get one more skill point after you talk with bishop, so my suggestion is either remove that part or rewrite it so it means you get point after talking with Tol.

_________________
"If you know that I, in the sense of the person, the front, the ego, it really doesn't exist. Then...it won't go to your head too badly, if you wake up and discover that you're God."
[+] SPOILER
Everyone is naked underneath their cloths


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:03 pm 
Offline
Loreseeker
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:21 pm
Posts: 162
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 21 times
Zeekoslav wrote:
I'm still on the same quests and I saw this part which I think is unnecessary since companion is dismissed as soon as you enter the tomb with Tol.
"You will also receive a Skill Point" on the end is little bit misleading since you get skill point after you talk with Tol, this way people might think (I did) that you get one more skill point after you talk with bishop, so my suggestion is either remove that part or rewrite it so it means you get point after talking with Tol.

Edited and updated. Gotta love the nuances of English grammer. Thanks~


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:28 am
Posts: 71
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Golden Cove
On this page there are no quests listed, so I think you should add quests:

Exotic Substances
The Snake Gang

_________________
"If you know that I, in the sense of the person, the front, the ego, it really doesn't exist. Then...it won't go to your head too badly, if you wake up and discover that you're God."
[+] SPOILER
Everyone is naked underneath their cloths


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:22 pm 
Offline
Loreseeker
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:10 am
Posts: 1009
Location: Germany
EK Translator: German
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 173 times
Zeekoslav wrote:
Golden Cove
On this page there are no quests listed, so I think you should add quests:
Exotic Substances
The Snake Gang

That's because those quests are listed on the Friguld page. I know it can be misleading, but at some point we desided that each town or village should get its own page in addition to the page of the area in which they are situated. Correspondingly, all quests and NPCs related to the town or village will only appear there, not in the surrounding area.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:34 pm 
Offline
Loreseeker
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:21 pm
Posts: 162
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 21 times
MikeB wrote:
That's because those quests are listed on the Friguld page. I know it can be misleading, but at some point we decided that each town or village should get its own page in addition to the page of the area in which they are situated. Correspondingly, all quests and NPCs related to the town or village will only appear there, not in the surrounding area.

To explain a little more about what Mike said: Although most of the towns are open-market, New Garand, Freetown, and Nivarian requires a separate loading screen. Therefore each town/village was made its own page making the wiki uniform and easier to navigate.
Keep on finding more things Zeek~


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:30 pm
Posts: 266
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 35 times
Can someone add the three companions' starting stats and skills?


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:30 pm
Posts: 266
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 35 times
In every equipment category (Daggers, Longswords, etc) currently they all have apostrophes ("List of Dagger's") which is incorrect. They should be plural, not possessive.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 613 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
@2016 4DGames. All rights reserved

[ GZIP: Off ]