It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:52 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 513 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:14 am 
Offline
Loreseeker
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:42 am
Posts: 79
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 19 times
Page: Classes -> Cleric
Page: Classes -> Mage
Issue: Advanced skills tables use the same headers as the tables from the warrior and rogue pages (missing header for mana column).

_________________
Exiled Kingdoms Trait Planner
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10171


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:07 pm 
Offline
Loreseeker
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:10 am
Posts: 1009
Location: Germany
EK Translator: German
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 173 times
Fixed.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:30 pm
Posts: 266
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 35 times
Description pages for Agility items, hovering over the icon says "shock" instead of +1 Agility.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:45 am 
Offline
Loreseeker
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:10 am
Posts: 1009
Location: Germany
EK Translator: German
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 173 times
Cuckoorex wrote:
Description pages for Agility items, hovering over the icon says "shock" instead of +1 Agility.

Fixed. Thanks for reporting.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:46 pm
Posts: 233
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 15 times
number 1.
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/images/a/ae/D11_AbbeyU.jpg
gauntlets of might are missmarked on the minimap on the wiki


number 2.
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Platemail_Gauntlets
Platemail Gauntlets have wrong value on web


number 3.
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Honor_among_Thieves
it says that if u give gems and pearls to the thieves u will get 600ex, and if u kill them u will get 800ex... while actually if u get rid of them by either way u will get 800ex+u will get 600ex if u bring them gems and pearls...
(seems this is already fixed)

number 4.
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Attribute
Paralysis supposedly have ranks, and each give 4% per lvl... i have been discussing that on my post...http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11318&start=10

_________________
Me gay be!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:39 pm 
Offline
Loreseeker
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:10 am
Posts: 1009
Location: Germany
EK Translator: German
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 173 times
Grim Reaper wrote:
number 1.
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/images/a/ae/D11_AbbeyU.jpg
gauntlets of might are missmarked on the minimap on the wiki


number 2.
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Platemail_Gauntlets
Platemail Gauntlets have wrong value on web


number 3.
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Honor_among_Thieves
it says that if u give gems and pearls to the thieves u will get 600ex, and if u kill them u will get 800ex... while actually if u get rid of them by either way u will get 800ex+u will get 600ex if u bring them gems and pearls...
(seems this is already fixed)

number 4.
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Attribute
Paralysis supposedly have ranks, and each give 4% per lvl... i have been discussing that on my post...http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11318&start=10

1) Can you pinpoint where to find it on the map?
2) Fixed, along with a lot of other wrongly priced items.
3) Fixed.
4) So far only rank 1 does exist for Paralysis, the same goes for Stun and Slow. Maybe higher ranks will be implemented in the future. And it should indeed be 6% as described on Wiki, not 4%. Or does it say something different for you when you tab on Paralysis to see the description?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:46 pm
Posts: 233
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 15 times
MikeB wrote:
1) Can you pinpoint where to find it on the map?

Attachment:
might.jpg
might.jpg [ 283.48 KiB | Viewed 1706 times ]

_________________
Me gay be!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:46 pm
Posts: 233
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 15 times
i am having an issue guys... i am trying to farm hero's shield for my cleric (was dumb and accidentally trowed 1 i got from boss)
Attachment:
a.jpg
a.jpg [ 48.5 KiB | Viewed 1689 times ]

Attachment:
b.jpg
b.jpg [ 93.32 KiB | Viewed 1689 times ]

http://exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.ph ... Troll_King
http://exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.ph ... gurth_Cave
he spawns at place of old boss... just mark it somewhere guys... add a link and a note...

_________________
Me gay be!


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:46 pm
Posts: 233
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 15 times
there is also this for u guys 2 update...
Attachment:
aa.jpg
aa.jpg [ 89.17 KiB | Viewed 1679 times ]

_________________
Me gay be!


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:15 pm 
Offline
Loreseeker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:03 am
Posts: 63
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 2 times
On Companions, would we consider Riella (for Forgotten Lore quest) to be a Quest Companion? She'll follow and fight alongside you.

edit: I just went and added this.


Last edited by Denzera on Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 513 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
@2016 4DGames. All rights reserved

[ GZIP: Off ]