Official Wiki Corrections and Suggestions Thread

Schnolhamor

Please post neatly what needs correcting.
I.E
Section: Equipment
Table: Armor Table
Issue: Myrosian Guantlets wrong color in avatar
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... rmor_Table

As for suggests
I.E
Section: Town Hall Quests
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... all_Quests
Suggestion: Revised to make it clear that the quests are randomized and as such you cannot use online guides to complete them. Only through gossip can their location be found.

While it says they're random it doesn't exactly make it clear that you can't use the listed quests to help you finish yours. In fact the whole section is obselete and should show a list of quest names but without link or html. To make it more obvious that they're unguidable quests.

suggestions and corrections only please. No idle talk.

Duck123

Loreseeker
Cuckoorex":1m0t9ntr said:
Wiki description for the Crown of Galade's notes section says that the Crown is the only wearable item that has +2 Intellect, but the newly added Girdle of Supreme Intellect also grants +2 Intellect.

It says the only item that gives plus 2 intellect and can be worn by non-mages, no fix necessary

Andre27

Loreseeker
Duck123":rjflt4xw said:
Cuckoorex":rjflt4xw said:
Wiki description for the Crown of Galade's notes section says that the Crown is the only wearable item that has +2 Intellect, but the newly added Girdle of Supreme Intellect also grants +2 Intellect.

It says the only item that gives plus 2 intellect and can be worn by non-mages, no fix necessary
A fix WAS necessary, I just fixed it before you checked.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Exolisher":2aepwxld said:
I got 3 Trait point from turning Lv21... I think it will be nice to see it added on wiki :D
What exactly do you mean? The fact that you get 3 trait points instead of 2 after level 15? That's already documented in Game Mechanics section Level.

Exolisher

MikeB":faargjcs said:
Exolisher":faargjcs said:
I got 3 Trait point from turning Lv21... I think it will be nice to see it added on wiki :D
What exactly do you mean? The fact that you get 3 trait points instead of 2 after level 15? That's already documented in Game Mechanics section Level.
Ah that's right i forgot my bad