It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:16 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 542 posts ]  Go to page Previous 146 47 48 49 5055 Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:06 am 
Loreseeker

past caring wrote:
Not sure this is feedback, more a cry for help.....
-snip- Any suggestions gratefully received.

I've always found tombs to be one of the better places to farm for xp/gold. A higher enemy density to less common/more expensive item drop ratio. For your lv, I'd recommend trying your hand in the Deadwood 'The Mausoleum'.

I've found my mage has spent the most time as a 'running' character. My usual tactic is to make sure to set your companion to the third option, "Attack only those close to you." Run in and get aggro, run back to a hall (or doorway) and then spam attacks. Continue falling back if they get past your companion and do a loop around if you run out of room.

I struggle to liberally use my mp, as I'm very conservative. My rules for using MP are: traps, mobs at or above my lv, 3 or more mobs at once, or I'm getting directly attacked. Limiting myself means I have mana to spend when it counts, I dont take too long getting to where I need to, and I don't have to think when a new element comes into play- i merely check my rules.

You could also try to find a higher-tier weapon using a: run in and run away screaming technique, holding your loot aloft while hordes of angry monsters give chase.

Keep up the good work~!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:33 am 

1041 - A simple 'Recall' scroll causes the game to crash just inside the Wyvern Mountains, leaving Icemist Fjord.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:38 am 
EK Developer, Admin

Belasco wrote:
1041 - A simple 'Recall' scroll causes the game to crash just inside the Wyvern Mountains, leaving Icemist Fjord.

That one is known. Several locations now try to recall to Whitetower, which will be added next week. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Friends, I'll be away from the forums for the next couple days but I'll check every report in this thread once I return. Happy spellcasting.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:44 pm 
Loreseeker

Used gate2 inside gorx lair. Crashed game. Opened game and went back in gorx lair,no enemies in cave area and chests not lootable.Also doors did not open. Could walk right through them. Reloading from previous save to counteract this.

Last edited by Don Desini on Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:58 pm 

David, I am at the ark now, so here are few aimed suggestions.

1) the charm dropped by werevolves using the shield slot is still without any portrait
2) Increase Kevlar and Laminated vest's fire resistance from 10 to 20
3 Increase Tunic of the Lightning Priest's spirit resistance from 10 to 15 20
4) please fix Ashen Leggings' resistance, switching it from Cold to Fire. Or is it really made to save your balls from ice? :))) As a fact, I DO NOT use it in any of my games unless I know in advance that I'll have to face cold-based enemies.

There would be more but I think so far that these are the main unbalanced items and tweaking them helps to create a nice funnel at the end of the game.

I never understood if you wished the Ashen and Lionskin sets to provide different elemental resistance accordingly to each of their parts, or if the lack of coherence is the result of releasing the game step by step.
Eg. I see the Lionskin as THE anti-fire armor set, but the leggings prove me wrong, as well can't tell if Ashen is vs. fire or bolts. Gets a bit messy....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:06 pm 
Loreseeker

When reloading from previous save encountered a different problem. Never made it back into gorx lair,but in North sagar forest spells cast(both fireball2 and lightning bolt 2) caused a black square upon contact with target. Restored from cloud lost 9 levels of progress.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:28 pm 

I have been trying to obtain the new orb of clouds and sandels
Of the Saint.... i completed the quests before this update.. can i not get them now..?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:53 pm 

Yo guys were I can find all those new Great Orbs? Fire Ice and other? Anyone find this?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:05 pm 

Don Desini wrote:
When reloading from previous save encountered a different problem. Never made it back into gorx lair,but in North sagar forest spells cast(both fireball2 and lightning bolt 2) caused a black square upon contact with target. Restored from cloud lost 9 levels of progress.

This black square can be sign of too little memory (2D games are memory hogs), so first thing I would try is to reboot device and see if it helps.

Of course, there can be something else, but first thing is rebooting.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:11 pm 

Serghiy wrote:
Yo guys were I can find all those new Great Orbs? Fire Ice and other? Anyone find this?

I did NOT. I found many, but not the one of fire and shadows. I only kept the one from the wizard in Knightsbridge giving him 10.000 gold.

Anyway, DAVID, I am in the ark and I am having a super hard time with the mage.

If he get stunned once, he's dead and I can only watch my character dying.
I am using the iron golem as a decoy, but it dies almost immediately because of flames, radiations, bolts/lasers, physical damage and whatever.

Among spells, Ice storm is totally useless, fireball is useless too, disintegrate helps a lot but drains a lot of mana too. Basically you have to re-set all of your skills to survive there. And using 1-hand wands is a must-do if you have the orb that protects from fire and electricity: it really helps a lot.

At least with the warrior I could use rage to break paralysis and recover. But once robots hit you with beams, the stun effect is cumulative.

Anyway, I really feel now more than ever the trade off among items: at the end of the game (or at least the main plot) the situation is very messy.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 542 posts ]  Go to page Previous 146 47 48 49 5055 Next