From Android to iOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vel1

Hi David, longtime fan here

Sadly I dropped my tablet and I'm unable to play EK anymore, is there any way I can play it on my Mac without having to buy it again?

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Sadly, no. :(

This is strictly forbidden in both stores, company policy. :(

Vel1

Hi everyone,

Im bumping my own thread, I really miss playing EK but I still didn't manage to find a way to do it...

Anyone knows how can I play the game on my mac? Maybe running an android emulator?
I've tried to find a way to download the apk but I keep running into blatant phishing websites and programs...

If someone can come up with a way to help me I would be forever grateful

Thanks in advance guys

jonnunez13

Hi, I bought an iOS two days ago, and now I can't buy my full license... I wanna pay it and play again with my new mobile. Please help me

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Like it has been explained before neither Apple nor Google allow to activate a product that has been purchased outside their stores. I have no possibility to go around this without violating agreements, so I am afraid if you move from iOS to Android or vice-versa you need to purchase again.

You can save and restore from cloud to keep your saved games, at least.

Also, the support subforum can't deal with unofficial emulation, as I don't support it. There is a thread in the general forum about playing on android emulators, please check there.

Status
Not open for further replies.