[BUG] Lannegar Captain quests

Troubletrigga

For a long time now the captain in Lannegar kept telling me that I need to be friendly with the town in order for him to task me with a new quest. Having done most of the quests so far with my cleric, went back to that town, did a couple of townhall quests to boost reputation, and once friendly, went to talk to the captain again. He told me the same things he did when I first stepped into the town and sent me off on a goblin hunt. Every time I come back to report 5 dead goblins and ask him for the other task, everything starts from the beginning. I can go on goblin hunts indefinitely, and I never get any other quest, just the goblin hunt one.

I believe this topic might be related: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=827

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, please confirm me version and device language. That doesnt happen to other players...

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Definitely very strange... please do the following, generate a backup file, and email it to me using the in-game support link. I'm really curious about what's going on here...

you didn't observe this problem with other quests?

Troubletrigga

E-mailed a backup file. This is the only quest so far.

Also since I managed to bump my reputation with Lannegar quite a bit, I noticed that once the reputation goes above 100, it overflows beyond the window.

Arcadius667

I have exactly the same issue, all of a sudden. My reputation is +14, but captain is refusing to give me new tasks.