Typos - small errors, please notify here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansaske

Typo in one of the endings.

It's my second time reaching the good ending, but I just noticed a typo. Lady Calenda says, 'I concur. Let's leave and part ways forever, and never again speak of our acient origins.'

i1465789

Quest: The Ark of Lothasan
After Tremadan's Image found the location, dialogue triggered by Intellect 5 had a typo of capital letter "Obviously (T)here".

Probably the recent update fixed the comma of Gurguth having stun with double comma on warrior. I didn't play Cleric yet, so I don't know if it's fixed or not. But when Hirge is holding the Gurguth Maul, there's still the double comma.

On my other post, I also found the similar case.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16137
So when Tol instantly kills you, the battle log also shows "You hit You"

Kuratha

Staff member

"You was killed"
Can't believe this hasn't been fixed despite the numerous times I and others have mentioned this.
Should be "You were killed" not was

pedj

In this quest journal update, Fögas is misspelled as "Föga".

Also very minor point but the license page mentions 85 quests instead of 88. Can this field be somehow linked to the main count (from the Quests total in the game stats) so it always updates automatically?

thechecko

Translator

(reward and target is not correct)

(The name of the quest is only 'PRIGIONIERO DEGLI ORCHI'

AmitKapit

Gris and Castle Storme:
Missing space after the comma in "I'm a messenger,my mission..."

"Something wrong?" should be "Is something wrong?"

"The baron and his antecessors" should be "ancestors"

There's also a mistake in the fountain of blood, when you pour water from your canteen but in the text is says you pour some of the blood from your canteen.

Last thing, not really a typo: if you insist on leaving the castle, Eiranda's maid disappears.

TheArchitect98

In the quest 'Thick skin' when you give the person the trollskins he says a dialogue in which it says 'effor' instead of 'effort'

Status
Not open for further replies.