Typos - small errors, please notify here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah... I didn't "refine" the logging that much, as to distinguish that. I guess I could!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks everyone, I corrected everything reported here in 0.7.902. (didn't fix the log was/were thingie, eventually I may)

feldon

Loreseeker
DavidBVal":379cu4om said:
Thanks everyone, I corrected everything reported here in 0.7.902. (didn't fix the log was/were thingie, eventually I may)

One more set:
Journal- TH quests completed in Rhneis(Rhoneis) Town Hall-occurs in all entries

Bregos Greyhand-after question- yes?(Yes?)

abstractsense

Loreseeker
"Precission Shots" and "Precission Strikes" are spelled incorrectly. The correct spelling is "Precision". Once these are fixed I will update the wiki.

feldon

Loreseeker
When lacking requisite strength for Massive Critical, STR text stays black instead of red.

feldon

Loreseeker
Dartos-Int check during quest- He died deep into(within) the trollfens(Trollfens?), trying...
His response-What... Of course(.) Trolls!.... Definitely(Certainly, sounds better imo), you are more than...

AlanJ

When talking to the Varannari Leader, option 2 is "Are you interested in buying me some pelts". The "me" isn't needed. Also a little annoying thing, if they are by a bridge they can effectively block the bridge.

abstractsense

Loreseeker
While we're at it, I think maybe "Heavyhand" should be "Heavy Hand"

Or "Heavy-handed", if you want to piss a bunch of people off who carry big swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.