Typos - small errors, please notify here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geb

Had boss rumour for mino dorthog the crusher in wyvern mtn ICEMARROW cave. Found him in Xialdar Cave.

Oderbran

A few I've found, sorry if they were already reported:

- In the english language setting, when talking to Sergeant Daukar in New Garand's Warriors Guild hall after joining the guild, the dialogue asking her if she can train you has the Spanish inverted question mark at the beginning of the question.
- Dialogue for the phantom image of Archmage Tremadan needs some revising. There are some typos/bad grammar kind of stuff in it.
- After finishing the quest "Turning the Scales", Rolgam will refer to fire drake scales as red drake scales. Not really a typo, seeing as the scales (and the drakes) are red, so I'm not sure if it was intentional or not.

Vaaclav

Translator
This is not classic typo, but it is a quite strange.

In rumor is written Wyvern mountains, even if map (itself) has name Western Wyvern mountains.

And also, in case of rumors, there is difference between real name of cave in WWM and name written in rumor - even if it is the same one. So, rumor was se ding me into Icemarrow cave, but its name is Xialdar cave (or similar).

Fozzles

In New Anthur Bay when talking to Cordelia for the first time asking her when she last saw the guy you are meant to find she says:
"famous accross the Kingdoms"

Should be "across" instead of "accross"

Rumpole

Taking the boat from Nivarian to rhoenis or kingsbridge, the boatman says it's upstream. It should be downstream - flowing to the sea not from it.

VDX_360

Staff member
Runn's dialogue in Sydarun Oasis.

After giving Runn a damaged wolf pelt, he states:
"iRunn is Masters' friend now"

The "i" seems to be a typo. The " s' " is either a typo or Runn is saying he is friend with the Masters, plural of Master?

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
There are some Spanish remnants in the dialogue of Brother Palver in Nivarian. After having accepted the quest Moon Children, he says "I guess you still have no news of Sister Calvin; rezaré por ella."

life tiger

In Freetown rolgam says dragons with 2 o while giving the quest

Attachments

• 20170204_144023.png
    20170204_144023.png
    496.7 KB · Views: 424

ZeroesHero

I don't think dragoons is a typo. He is talking about the old Imperial warriors. You can find the undead dragoons in Deadwood mausoleum, I believe it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.