Typos - small errors, please notify here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setrian

Only two errors so far that I've noticed. On casual difficulty if you save and die in a secret room, enemies can respawn in the dungeon upon reload, including the room you are in. The second error is a text error in latimer's conversation where he says tou instead of you. I'd have a better screenshot, but I don't know how to compress, so I had to crop.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-08-19-57-46-1-1-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-08-19-57-46-1-1-1.png
    212.6 KB · Views: 822

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
Spelling noted for when I get to that dialogue for David.

Monsters spawning is actually not a bug. It is that way to prevent an exploit where players could save and exit and the mobs would disappear. The spawn is a straight timer now... so if it is over x number of minutes since you entered they respawn on reentering the dungeon or loading the game from a save. It uses the system clock to determine this.

Mobyswiss

"World is a Stage" quest. After it is completed and you talk to the actor again a small typo. Script its the last word he says and is missing the t. "Scrip"

randir

turning in lost coven:
-"the sage's eyes open wide has as he examines"
-"Thuramiam" or Thuramian?
-"give you my most prized posession possession"
-"while he served at on the"

somewhere in ancient verses:
-"goodnes" needs another s

Andurs

Andurs":3itbqw8u said:
Appears to read "dose friend" instead of "close friend"
Screenshot_2016_10_17_01_00_01.png

Reads "Goog, Good" instead of ”Good, Good"
Screenshot_2016_10_16_03_27_42.png

Not sure if posted yet or not. Thanks!

Minor spot. When selling emeralds in Jabal, if selling a medium size gem it is still referred to as a small emerald in the blue text.

Ospie

Am pretty sure this first one hasnot been brought up, have had a look through but am a little tipsy.

When you decide to kill the Vannari hunters they say:

"Impiri is now going to find out the strenght of the Free People" - strenght being the typo here.

Following one has previously been mentioned, so I guess it'll be fixed in upcoming patch (the one the beta testers have at the moment)
Then when returning to the fighter's guild Sergeant Daukar greets you with
"You're still in one piece. Good. Welcome back home." (which is fine)
but then you've got the Spanish beginning question mark in one of the responses:

"¿Can you train me, Sergeant?"

I've seen a few others in the past but kept forgetting to note them at the time, will keep updating.

Status
Not open for further replies.