Typos - small errors, please notify here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroesHero

They are in the rooms that are on fire. They drop ruined dragoon boots with fire resistance +30.

Sounkeng

life tiger":27uugvtx said:
In Freetown rolgam says dragons with 2 o while giving the quest

I believe their is some confusion between the meaning of the word Dragoon and Dragon.

Please follow the links to help clarify the issue.

VDX_360

Staff member
Typo in dialogue: Legionnaire Gnulbam outside Freetown (Iron Valley)

Last part of the dialogue with Legionnaire Gnulbam (the soldier who wants to drink), Gnulbam states "... Hey, don't yank around any of this, oficially mercian roads are safe..."
Officially is misspelled. Mercian should be capitalized.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
May it be that the description text of Icicle and Primal Icicle has to be swapped? It says something about an enchantment with primal ice for Icicle, but not for Primal Icicle.

bdoggg

Loreseeker
Strength is mispelled in the attached part of the flame prophet's speech.

Attachments

• typo.jpg
    typo.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 851

Kuratha

Staff member
life tiger":1m9nit8b said:
It says your twice... is that right?
I've also received this message. The first your -> you, there's -> the (enemies are too close).

Perhaps something along the lines of: "In your haste due to (charging/bloody/roaring/etc) {Monster_X} you fumbled your shot." This would give us a little insight on the attributes/characteristics of the monsters and make fumbling an arrow more interesting. :D

Kuratha

Staff member
Whenever I'm killed on all current classes: the message is given as "You was killed..." when 'You were killed..." would be grammatically correct.
I imagine a deep Jamaican voice saying this and it makes my death alright...sometimes... :D

poe1985

When I get the cheast behind Firedragon , my bag was full then the Blackshard drop on the floor, soon I had been kill by the dragon.
Now, I comeback but the shard was gon.
That mean i have to restart the game or I cant finish the story? So sad

RougeRogue

Just a small typo:

After completing the Eye of Tol mirror and going through all the dialogue from the Tremadan image, you get to answer, the first option is: '....This tower wont be the same without 'and'..... <--- this should be 'an'.

Status
Not open for further replies.