Issues Loading Bluemist River

Sambo84

I am new to the game and am having difficulty getting to the next region in order to complete the merchant quest involving the seeds and such. As soon as I step foot into the new zone (bluemist river) my game quits and closes.
Any advice?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
strange, no one else has reported this issue. Do you get a "report" button when you crash? try sleeping at an inn to see if it solves the issue.

Sambo84

I have tried sleeping at the inn, I can travel to other locals (dungeon, mine etc. but the merchant dies before too long so I can even do the other quests)
Just now I was able to tap the 'quicksave' button fast enough before it crashed that I now load in Blueriver once I return to the game. I was hoping that this would solve the problem but now I cant load into the game at all, just shows me and my companion (the merchant) for a split second and crashes. I am not getting any 'report' options afterwards. Distinct possibility that it is a 'user interface error' (me being stupid) or my phone being stupid. I have restarted my device and cleared up some memory space but to no avail.
Any advice about my settings would be greatly appreciated.
(imma just create a new character and mosey around the first few areas for now)
really enjoy the game, its exactly what I was looking for (I used to play a lot of Diablo 1 & 2) and I accidentally paid in the 'store' section no biggy though.
thanks for the swift reply :)

**edit** sorry I meant Northern Bluemist, not Bluemist River.

signed in a bunch in a row and was able to load into Northern Bluemist, thanks for the attention, I keep posting here if I have any further issues.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
okay, first possibility is, you are playing on a device with low RAM (less than 1Gb). If that's the case, there's little I can do. 2D isometric spritesheets eat up memory like crazy.

Assuming you have 1Gb RAM (most mobiles do). go to Continue Game > Backup and generate a backup file, then email it to me using the in-game support button. With luck, it will crash in my debugging environment and I'll be able to see what's going on.

Moving this thread to the support forum.