Spoilers - Town Hall Quests Bug (or not?)

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
I'll email backup of position before I completed second Town Hall quest.

Thing is, I took two TH quests, this may be the reason why I had problems with quest. I couldn't complete second quest I took.

First quest I took was (you can see it in saved game, sent with email) about finding ring, it was in Kingsbridge area, i.e. Western Varsilia was clue. I took it in Jabal, and in Rhoneis I took one more quest, about finding orc sergeant. Also in Western Varsilia.

I new it probably is in orc underground in Southern Bluemist River.

As these two quest were very close to each other, I didn't thought it would be too hard to do them both.

I tried first to kill orc sergeant. But, I couldn't find it, not above and not underground. I did two tries. Not a trace of him. I'm pretty sure he is underground in Southern Bluemist River map, when you cross there from Kingsbridge, from former orc's fort. I already successfully killed orc captain there.

After that, I started drinking ( :D ) and did get confirmation he's in Southern Bluemist River.

Also, just to mention that, not sure if it is supposed to work this way, first I didn't get any rumors, but when I did get first rumor, other rumors followed, one by one and soon I couldn't drink anymore (grey button). It looks strange, I thought I would have 5% chance to get rumors with each drink, it looked like 5% chance till first rumor, after that it was 100%.

Although I had confirmation, I was out of the time. Didn't completed fairly easy TH quest, or at least I think it is, that orc sergeant should be there in orc's underground hideout.

Just to mention one more thing about that, I found there one secret place, maybe there are more secrets, but still hadn't found them. When I was hunting orc captain, he wasn't in secret area.

Anyway, after that I successfully completed second quest, actually first TH quest I took.

It looks to me like there are problems with taking more than one TH quest at the same time and that's why I'm writing this.

Email with backup is sent, it is moment after I was drinking, before I completed first quest, maybe there are still info about killing orc sergeant quest (not sure at the moment).

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Looking into this, thanks for the exhaustive and documented report :)