DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Dragonborn":y75lj7vd said:
Luiz01c":y75lj7vd said:
...and it's done...
i tried what you said and didn't work but now i can't play anymore
Either it is a illegal copy you download from the internet, or the transaction or your phone isn't really compatible with it.

If you download it from the internet, again, it is illegal and the license is illegal, and you can only play with the content that is within that version.

your phone is Android, right?

also, if you actually bought the game, you should have the online receipt and should contact Google support, otherwise, no update, because you really didn't pay for the game like you should have.

Please, take this as warning: insinuating that other players are thieves is not nice. Put yourself in his place for a moment. Moderators are the only ones that can deal with such matters, Dragonborn.

In any case, I ask everyone to refrain from replying to support messages unless they are positively sure they know a solution to the problem.

Regarding the issue: try again in six hours, I think Play Store had the device ram wrong, now marked it as compatible again.

SM-G386T1 Galaxy Avant is marked as fully compatible, please try to clear google services and play store cache.

thread locked, if similar problems arise, please email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.