Pathing changes companions and enemies

Bullbaiter

DavidBVal":2gonnu3j said:
Yes, the AI is very lacking, I'll work on it soon. Still, when did she specifically got stuck, I mean, wall-stuck or...?

I've experienced the same thing when I engage a monster first, the companion sometimes just stands there not attacking even though I'm right in front of him it's like I block his line of sight! Other times he will run around the wall to engage so it's give and take. I'll try to export a save file when it happens!!

On another note, the AI is working good when just now the companion decided to stab (andon the theif?) at the goblin spearmen shooting him from a range and run away from the goblin warriors who were attacking him at the time. He decided to kill the ranged attacker then returned to combat with the rest!!

That just happened and I needed to comment about it, was extremely thrilled seeing him making a quick decision just like I would have done to quickly eliminate an enemy especially one that was a range-attacker. Would love to see that happen all the time!!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Bullbaiter":1fvu6l5y said:
DavidBVal":1fvu6l5y said:
Yes, the AI is very lacking, I'll work on it soon. Still, when did she specifically got stuck, I mean, wall-stuck or...?
On another note, the AI is working good when just now the companion decided to stab (andon the theif?) at the goblin spearmen shooting him from a range and run away from the goblin warriors who were attacking him at the time. He decided to kill the ranged attacker then returned to combat with the rest!!

That just happened and I needed to comment about it, was extremely thrilled seeing him making a quick decision just like I would have done to quickly eliminate an enemy especially one that was a range-attacker. Would love to see that happen all the time!!

Yeah I am doing little experiments for when I do the big AI update ;)