Crashing Badly after latest update.

Aaldebron

First off, I really enjoy this game.

Before the update I could play a half hour to fourty-five minutes before the game would crash. Now I can only play about ten to fifteen minutes and the game crashes. Also it started freezing and I have to force close it from time to time.

I freed up about five hundred megs on my phone and it had no effect on the crashing or the freezing.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Lvl 8 warrior, several quests finished.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, can you please tell me (here or via a PM):

-your device brand and model

-when do the crashes happen. When entering a new area? during combat?

-the game runs well except for the crashes?

-do you get an error message with a "report" button? if so please click it.

Aaldebron

It's an LG Volt. About a year and a half old.

The crash usually happens after entering a new area or during combat.
It's never shown an option to report. Just, "Exiled Kingdoms has stopped working".

I will install it on my Tablet tonight. The game runs pretty smooth up until the crash. It doesn't freeze before hand, it just tells me the game isn't working and then closes itself.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Great, thanks, once it arrives at my console, I should be able to fix it. I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you :cry:

Aaldebron

It's no inconvenience. I'm just glad to be able to play a REAL RPG on my phone. Reminds me of Baldurs Gate or Diablo. It's incredibly satisfying and I'm excited to see this game become a finished product. Hopefully a sequel as well. ;)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Well, if it depends on me, I'll keep making more and more games and improving this one, I have sooo many ideas, and love making them into games. But down to reality now... the report doesn't arrive. Google things, I guess. :roll:

When it happens again, after clicking "report", it should take you into a scrren that looks like writing an email. make sure to enter a short message like "I'm Aald", and to click on the send button, usually looks like a triangle. Also mobile must be connected to the internet. Do it on every crash, don't worry about spamming me. I really want to fix this one.