[FIXED] Bug with animation/attack speed/damage

DarkNight

This bug(maybe) was when i've played by cleric.
When you have knife and mace something strange are with them:
I equip knife and tap to attack enemies. When annimation started i tap to inventory and change knife to mace...And Mace attack like a khife, but not about damage - it's about speed.
I have 4 str on my cleric. And all damage are too high then on knife(2 agi). But when i started to attack by knife and change to mace - all damage from mace. So i've killed a mini-boss in quest "A Mad Wizard" and lost near 20 hp by using this bug. Maybe this is't bug, maybe it's something...i don't know)

p.s. sorry for my english (again)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Bug with animation/attack speed/damage

Ah, thanks for reporting this. I had seen some changes in speed when attacking. but I couldn't find why. If it's related to equipping weapons, I'll be able to find it.

Can you please tell me your character's name, so I check the server logs? thanks! :)

DarkNight

DavidBVal":37bjn9xp said:
Ah, thanks for reporting this. I had seen some changes in speed when attacking. but I couldn't find why. If it's related to equipping weapons, I'll be able to find it.

Can you please tell me your character's name, so I check the server logs? thanks! :)

It was my last character оn "Iron Man" - Cleric 7th lvl, name: Ivar Boneless. He is dead.:(

KimPera

DarkNight":i544f2eb said:
It was my last character оn "Iron Man" - Cleric 7th lvl, name: Ivar Boneless. He is dead.:(

ouch, my condolences :(