It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:23 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:44 pm 

Apon decending to the Icemist underlevels i found 3 rubys activated the bridge via the statue died in the elemental plane of fire reloaded only to notice th bridge was gone and the rubys were missing, reloaded further back to the start of Icemist underlevels rubys still nowere to be found and Bridge still unactive, reloaded again back to freetown well before entering the sewer of horrors, wenr back down and activated all 3 levers in the gas room and the baricade wouldnt open so i could teleport to the entrance of the Icemise underlevels, repeated time and time again still cant get down and im giving up on the game at level 24 Mage with level 22 Hirge

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:00 pm 

EK Translator: German
Once you activate the bridge, you can use it every time without the stones, just use the dialogue for staue again

Take a look here, it's at 5 minutes

Edit: not sure if that's what you looking for.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:11 pm 

I did talk to the statue and it didnt do anything, not that i can even get to the statue anymore since activating the 3 levers in the gas room dont do anything anymore now that its all buggered up

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:13 pm 

EK Translator: German
OK, that's something else, export your Save file and send it to [email protected] with a short description, maybe David can help you

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:30 pm 
EK Developer, Admin

That kind of glitchy behavior has never happened before and it's been many years and many players going through it, so probably something is corrupted on your install.

Save to cloud or file, uninstall, reboot your device, reinstall, then restore from cloud or file.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:43 pm 

Ok so i forgot i had an autosave at icemist underlevels when i slept their i did try it before and swear the bridge didnt come down bit this still doesnt explain why the three levers didnt work oh well hopefuly i can continie my journey again, spent all last night trying and stressing out, thanks team on my journey i go