Mysterious Letter bug

Patmos

Hi I got a problem during A Mysterious Letter quest. After my hero got poisoned and passed to the mysterious cage It could not wake up!! I have tried everything and it is not working. I am on Hero mode. Please can someone help me?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, what do you mean by Hero, you mean Iron Man?

Did anything weird happen, like the game closed with an error during the conversation with the Magister?

Patmos

DavidBVal":2kqebc8z said:
Hello, what do you mean by Hero, you mean Iron Man?

Did anything weird happen, like the game closed with an error during the conversation with the Magister?

Yep, I tried to say Iron Man (Sorry my native language is spanish). Before getting to Magister I summoned a Sparkling and then just the Magister Talked to me so the summon couldn´t be done at all. After that I appeared on the Maze and couldn´t wake up.

p4ran0id

Staff member
OK, than it's clear what happened. You have explore your Save game and send it to [email protected], David can solve it.

@David

That's the same what happened to BOSTASH, it's easy to reproduce. If you use summoner quite before resting in an inn, you'll get a summoner and full mana after resting, but it does not work if you rest somewhere, where you have to stand up first, like in icemist underlevels or where you meet Hirge first time. Than you'll be stucked and it's not possible to stand up or do anything.

Patmos

Hi,
I could solve the problem, I found that when you log in to the game you have a folder containing a save of the game before entering to the jail, so I just restarted the game from the folder and everithing worked well!!
Many thanks for all the help and replies.
Regards,
Patmos.