Cloud error 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

c00lg33k

Hi,

I have read all threads here and god knows where else on the internet.
I have tried everything thing suggested, which does not solve the issue.
- log out, log in, restore purchase and cloud save.
- delete cache only in google play services.
- rebooted phone upon every change made.
- only have one google account active on my device, despite the fact all other games can handle more than one google account present on a device.

I am aware, that we can save to ek.bak. However this is, imho, a workaround as it is old school and not very innovative to save, export, import.

All other games I have works just fine with all google's services needed. I am not going to delete my whole play profile as suggested by some, because of one game not working. If all games had the same issue, then yes, I would.

This error 1 only occurs in your game. So this is an issue for you to solve and not us, the paying end users.

I have OnePlus 6T with all new updates for both Android and Google.
This error occurred after 1 or 2 weeks of playing.

If you need anymore information, please let me know.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Error 1 is an authentication error. Try to uninstall your Google Play Games app, then install it again. Google did a few important changes to its login a few months back and old cached data may be getting in the way.

c00lg33k

DavidBVal":1ix8gr0z said:
Error 1 is an authentication error. Try to uninstall your Google Play Games app, then install it again. Google did a few important changes to its login a few months back and old cached data may be getting in the way.

As I wrote:
All versions are newest versions.
Yes I have tried all the tips and tricks ever written regarding this error code.

These are the versions I have:
Google Play Store 16.3.36-all [0][PR] 264275464
Google Play Service 19.0.56 (10400-262933554)
Google Play Games 2019.07.11661 (259783482.259783482.000408)
Android 9 with security patch level august 1, 2019

Phone OnePlus A6013 with build version A6013_41_190801

Your game is the only one having this issue.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Enter the google play games app. Create a new gamer ID and try. does it work in the game then? if yes, then try with your usual gamer ID.

c00lg33k

DavidBVal":2dbvbcy6 said:
Enter the google play games app. Create a new gamer ID and try. does it work in the game then? if yes, then try with your usual gamer ID.

Again - I have tried all tips and tricks on how to fix this including creating a new id.

But for the sake of following your instructions, I, again, created a new dummy id and no that did not help either. The dummy ID and my true ID, still gives error code 1.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Well, this is very unusual, never encountered before such a recurring Error 1. I know you have tried things before, but in your list you don't mention reinstalling the game. Have you tried that? Export to a file first.

As it's working with other apps, have you checked if some permissions were denied to the game? maybe internet permission is off?

Other than that, I'm at a loss on what else you can try. It can be some kind of incompatibility. Error 1 has happened sometimes to other players when there have been updates to GPG but they go away easily.

eungpar

I also have this problem. I used Nox app player 1 year ago, and it have not worked since that.

c00lg33k

DavidBVal":1r8skxbl said:
Well, this is very unusual, never encountered before such a recurring Error 1. I know you have tried things before, but in your list you don't mention reinstalling the game. Have you tried that? Export to a file first.

As it's working with other apps, have you checked if some permissions were denied to the game? maybe internet permission is off?

Other than that, I'm at a loss on what else you can try. It can be some kind of incompatibility. Error 1 has happened sometimes to other players when there have been updates to GPG but they go away easily.

Hi,

Sorry for my late reply. Real life busy :)

As far as I know, there are no persmissions blocking this on my device.
I did try to uninstall it and install again. Unfortunately this did not fix the issue. I get the error code 12, when trying to restore from cloud.

Only thing left is to hard reset my device and try all over, but that is not going to happen in near future.

I will use the ek.bak option instead. Just a bit annoying as one have to remember to back it up on google drive yourself.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Have you tried to un/reset Google play app? Also try to delete your Google account from smartphone and login again. That could help.

If none of these help, try to delete your Google account from device and create a new account, no need to buy the game again, just try if it possible to use cloud save with the free version.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
c00lg33k":3g7i04zw said:
I did try to uninstall it and install again. Unfortunately this did not fix the issue. I get the error code 12, when trying to restore from cloud.

error 12 means no save is found. it's different from error 1, authentication error.

Status
Not open for further replies.