Cannot buy the game

Domyras

Okay, i'll get straight to the point.

Can't use the ingame buy option because my belgian debit card isn't "valid" ? Figure you guys just based the system to check for validity in the USA most likely. Np

Can't use paypall due to an ongoing dispute i have with them..

So i tried google Pay!
... My phone is rooted and my pc is dead, unrooting is not possible even if i WANTED to.
Spent nearly a freaking hour trying to hide root from google but there is no winning vs Google.

So here i am
The only option i have left is to waste 20eu for a google play gift card, and use 4$. And never ever touch the remaining 15+€.
I do not really have the financial means to waste 20€ this month...

But this game seems to be the only decent one on the app store that isn't designed to suck joy and cash.

I was hoping the support staff can help me in some way find an alternate payment method.
Because this is honestly both saddening me and pissing me off.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Can't you pay via phone bill? I use it all the time and it works even with a prepaid sim.

Other options:

1. Take an unrooted device from a friend/family, create a new user (android support multiuser), login with your Google account and purchase the game. After that just delete the user, all data will be gone and you can play with your device. (why is root even a problem, my device is always rooted and I had never problems with payment)

2. Get Google opinion rewards app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .paidtasks

It gives you balance for surveys, since your device is rooted there is a nice trick, get a GPS spoofer and put your location to a big mal or something similar. There are spoofer Which can be programmed with a route, that way you can get a lot of surveys and free credit for Google play.

3. Get a virtual debitcard, there are a lot of services online, you just have to register for a virtual debit card and transfer the money to that.

Domyras

p4ran0id":2n2x76x0 said:
Can't you pay via phone bill? I use it all the time and it works even with a prepaid sim.

Other options:

1. Take an unrooted device from a friend/family, create a new user (android support multiuser), login with your Google account and purchase the game. After that just delete the user, all data will be gone and you can play with your device. (why is root even a problem, my device is always rooted and I had never problems with payment)

2. Get Google opinion rewards app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .paidtasks

It gives you balance for surveys, since your device is rooted there is a nice trick, get a GPS spoofer and put your location to a big mal or something similar. There are spoofer Which can be programmed with a route, that way you can get a lot of surveys and free credit for Google play.

3. Get a virtual debitcard, there are a lot of services online, you just have to register for a virtual debit card and transfer the money to that.

Already tried phone bill last week, doen't seem to work for my belgian prepaid :/

1: sounds like a decent plan. I'll have to swing by a family member soon!

2: betting it'll take a while to scrounge up 4$ that way :p

3: sounds like a plan B: bank transfers take time and i am bored out of my mind lately. :D

Thanks for the rapid response and the advice!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Just a clarification: we do not have any say or control over the payment options available to you, Google Play Store sells the game and they handle it all, on each country/carrier they decide what is possible and what isn't.

It is weird that your card is not accepted. Maybe you haven't enabled it for online purchases? I'd try to remove it from Play Store settings and add it again, as far as I know any debit card should be working. Unfortunately, other than this kind of generic advice, there's little I can do to help.