[SPOILER] Crucial NPC missing (debate room)

Frostnuggets

Greetings, everyone.

I may have come across a bug. A NPC necessary for progressing the main quest is missing:

After going through the Ark's Upper Deck and reaching the room where the final debate was supposed to take place, I got stuck. The door which I used to enter the room was closed by a barrier, and I couldn't talk to anyone, and nothing happened at all. I watched a video and it seems that the Magister was supposed to be there, but he isn't. Only Valeran, Lady Calenda and some generic Forsaken are there

How should I proceed? ;-;

Thanks a lot for your attention.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, do you have an older save prior to entering this past area? Could you please try to continue from there?

Frostnuggets

Hey there, sir David!

Yes, I do have 2 saves I made before entering the place for my final run, and the autosave after going to the upper floor.

I will try to load the latter and see how it goes. I just wanted to make sure anything could be done before loading it >.<

I will reply as soon as I reach that room again.

Thank you, sir! :D

Frostnuggets

Yep, it worked. I loaded one of the saves made before entering the Ark. Weird stuff, lol.

Sorry about that ><

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Good to know, I'm glad and sorry for the inconvenience of repeating that part.

Probably it was a glitch during the area spawning, phones can sometimes unexpectedly switch tasks, etc and things like these are rare but may happen.