0 Achievement Scores for all my Characters

abillyt

Any idea why game achievements would not be working for any of my characters, including a couple that have completed the main story line? I play on an iPhone 6s.

When I check "Details" and scroll down to score, -achiev.: 0 is what I get across all characters.

Do achievements not work on Normal mode?

Attachments

• IMG_3993.PNG
    IMG_3993.PNG
    368.8 KB · Views: 548

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
They should work, what version of the game are you playing, latest 1.2.1115?

abillyt

I apologize for my lack of thoroughness with the last post.

The App store on my phone says the latest version is 1.2.1114 last updated 3 months ago.

I will look at my phone's iOS version and see if it's outdated and perhaps if it's not then that's the issue.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
No, sorry, my bad. Latest iOS release is 1114, because 1115 only had android library updates.

I'll have a look at the code and see if there's any possible explanation...

p4ran0id

Staff member
I don't think that this are achievements! One of my character has 410 at this point. But Google play says I have 55 of 71 achievements (that's true)

No idea what this value is for, but not for achievements

abillyt

I have found the issue, which was actually not a code bug but user ignorance... and it's lead to another issue.

So, I was unaware of needing to Log In, in order to have Achievements, Leaderboard, and Cloud Saving. I didn't know what that little crown was on the top left of the login screen. I apologize for having you look through code for this when it's all my issue. However, once I found it and turned it on, the game asked if I was sure I wanted to, I say yes, and the crown turns green and the app waits a moment and then crashes. It has done this every time I've tried, about 12 times so far.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Google Play Games keeps working worse and worse with iOS... it works fine on my testing iOS devices, but for some users the login crashes. I might replace it with Game Center in the future, but thousands of players share cloud games between android and ios right now and for most it is working, so I'm trying to keep Google Play Games cloud.

My apologies for the inconvenience, the most relevant use for GPG login is the cloud save so you can make a backup of your saves or move to another device, but instead of cloud you can export to a file and then use iTunes File Sharing to copy your saved games to your desktop. As for achievements and Scoreboard, I am afraid I don't have a fix for the ios users getting these crashes. What iOS version are you using, 12.1?