It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:56 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:53 pm 

On iPad Pro

1. If I try to sign in to the Play Games Service the game exits.
2. In Magistrate Steinz’s house I approach ‘A Man In Black’, go through the dialog and the game exits. I can’t go back out of the house so the character is totally stuck.

I’ve purchased the game and this isn’t the greatest start, if someone can come up with a solution I’d appreciate it as I do like the game.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:02 pm 

EK Translator: German
About 1. Yes it's a known problem, ios changed a few things and is not compatible to Google play at the moment. You can use manual export for backup the save (save to file).

About 2. Have you tried to restart the game or to use an older save (area or Inn save)?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:46 pm 
EK Developer, Admin

First of all, my apologies for the problems you are experiencing.

1) The cloud issue affects only some iOS users... in the future I might replace the cloud service, but for now the Google cloud is still used by many iOS users that exchange games between android and iOS, that's why replacing it ain't easy. Anyways if you need to backup your saves you can, exporting to a file and copying it to your desktop via itunes file sharing.

2) That crash has never been reported before, so maybe it's a glitch of some kind. Go to Continue Game and tap on the yellow folder button to see all your saves. Do you have any prior saves you can trace back to? If yes, please reboot your device, reload that save and try again.

If the problem persists please email me at [email protected]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:15 am 

DavidBVal wrote:
First of all, my apologies for the problems you are experiencing.

1) The cloud issue affects only some iOS users... in the future I might replace the cloud service, but for now the Google cloud is still used by many iOS users that exchange games between android and iOS, that's why replacing it ain't easy. Anyways if you need to backup your saves you can, exporting to a file and copying it to your desktop via itunes file sharing.

2) That crash has never been reported before, so maybe it's a glitch of some kind. Go to Continue Game and tap on the yellow folder button to see all your saves. Do you have any prior saves you can trace back to? If yes, please reboot your device, reload that save and try again.

If the problem persists please email me at [email protected]

Ok thanks for letting me know. I do have a previous save I can revert to so I’ll do that and work my way to the same place to see if it happens again.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:18 am 

For clarity, you're stating that at the end of the dialogue, instead of appearing in the next area (trapped in a cell), the game crashes? Or is the game crashing, and upon reload you're in the house but can't leave?

If you are appearing in the cell, but can't figure out how to get out of the cell, here's the wiki: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... ous_Letter

If the game is crashing at that point, it might be due to a low memory issue with your device, esp if you're using an older device or a device with a lot of back ground apps. Because there's a map switch at that point, it could be nudging your RAM needs passed the available amount.

If the game is crashing, and your device and memory is fine, than I am curious to know how this resolves.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:21 am 

Just as an FYI I had the same repeating crash when the man in black would try to send me to the jail. Fix was to hit the folder and load a prior save. Played this about a year ago and really enjoyed it but wasn’t complete. Playing from the beginning now and crashes are happening which I didn’t see the first go round. Usually when entering or worse exiting a dungeon. This is the only locked in repeating crash I encountered. Solid game though otherwise.