Rumor Boss Lich in Mausoleam; Tolassian Tome spawns in chest?

Cuckoorex

Not entirely sure if I maybe just somehow missed the Tome in the chest in the Mausoleum when I first did the dungeon way back when, but I don't *think* I missed it. So I got a Rumor Boss Lich which spawned in the Mausoleum, went and killed him, then decided I might as well clean out the rest of the dungeon for loot and so forth, and there was the Tome in the chest! I remember clearing out the dungeon completely before, I'm almost 100% sure I got the Tome the first time around, I'll try to see if I ever get another Lich spawning there if it happens again.

VDX_360

Staff member
It's would be highly unlikely for the chest and the lich to be connected, given it's two very different parts of the code.

Most likely is that you simply missed it the first time. But if it turns out to be a case of lich-casues-tomb-to-reappear than report back. Might be the bug-of-the-year award.

BOSTACH

Actually... :| that happened to me at nayau tomb i wasn't sure until you mentioned it, some of the containers i looted were re-filled not all of them... And enemies spawned again, all what i did is just exiting the tomb and entering it immediately again