Issues I've encountered

RPGamer

Just reporting glitches I've encountered while playing:
1) after the last update, it seems the dialogue for the lady in Northern Bluemist River is glitched. I can still start and complete the quest Hunting Bugs, but during the second stage of the conversation, it displays the dialogue options from the first part of the conversation. After the second stage it works properly again, and as I stated, I can go ahead and complete the quest.
2) funnily enough, the last update was supposed to fix issuess with the map, but (for me at least) CAUSED issues with the map. One example is part of the bridge (leading to the castle) in New Garand not showing up on the map
3) not caused by the newest update, but I think items occasionally disappear from my inventory when loading a save. It mostly seems to affect potions.
4) also not caused by the recent update: when my phone gets low on battery, the d-pad glitches out and I can't move my character (s). It's not lag because I can still attack, enemies can still attack me, and everything else works normally, But when my phone gets down to around 40% battery (sometimes 30% or 50%) it won't let me move
Has anyone else experienced any of these issues?

yandersen

RPGamer":blgnrxja said:
4) also not caused by the recent update: when my phone gets low on battery, the d-pad glitches out and I can't move my character (s). It's not lag because I can still attack, enemies can still attack me, and everything else works normally, But when my phone gets down to around 40% battery (sometimes 30% or 50%) it won't let me move
Has anyone else experienced any of these issues?
Oh, so that is the low battery causing it, you say? Got the same, very frustrating when it starts to randomly ignore the touchscreen...

yandersen

Here are some more details to it. Seems like the bug is mosrly noticable inside the forbidden pit when you draw an aggro of any npc. Most of the touches start being ignored. The moving direction and attack being pressed got reset nearly every half second, at random, requiring you to retouch the buttons constantly just to force the hero to do at least anything. Feels like cripple. If it is the battery, then it happens even at 72%, but i don't believe it may have any connection with the problem.
Version 1.2.1110, 1.2.1115 both the same.