Bug Of Holding

meisterzekke

Okay, so I completed "The Master's Laboratory" and I know I was supposed to obtain the Bag of Holding, but when I went to my character sheet I couldn't find the BoH icon. So I loaded a previous save, and went to try and complete the quest again, but same thing happened: no icon on the bottom right corner.

Here's a link to the video:
https://youtu.be/2H_1RsmraC0

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, what version are you using?

Please close the game entirely (even "killing" the android task) and try again. If the problem persists export your save to a file and email it to [email protected]

VDX_360

Staff member
@RRizzon , A bit of a necro post but I can see you're trying to find a solution to a problem.

What device are you using, and what version of the game?

Most complaints of not getting the bag of holding are due to players not seeing the icron in the inventory screen. The bag of holding icon will appear on the lower right side of the character sheet (aka inventory screen). It will appear immediate to the left of the Companion's face icon.

RRizzon

I playing the game most on the computer, but i try to export the bk file to my smartphone still no luck, both computer and smart is on the (1.3.1182)

Yes I know where it appears, but in this character is not there like the other, I wish i can save this file

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I tried your save on two PCs and two mobile phones, all of them display the bag. The save is correct, bag is enabled.

I suggest a reinstall from Steam. I am afraid I can't help further, since the error can't be reproduced.

wqiWLQY.png

RRizzon

Yes you load the savegame who are working the level 19 but the save it ins't work is the level 9, who goes by the same name

VDX_360

Staff member
@DavidBVal , @RRizzon I was doing some testing with this.

If you leave the Arena without getting your stuff, your Bag of Holding DOES NOT activate, resulting in a character without the bag.

Not sure if this ties in with this exact bug, but it was the only way I could reliably re-create a situation with an inactive bag of holding.