ADAON DISAPPEARED

Esquivel

I did not release Adaon during the mission "A mysterious letter" and he disappeared. What should I do?

Mr. Orange

Sorry to say but that bug has no fix as far as I know. The best thing to do is to make a new character and redo the quest, or if you have a previous save, you can load that if the save is before you were captured

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
This is not a bug, you left him to die in that cage, sorry. I suggest you reload from a save.

p4ran0id

Staff member
You can be proud of yourself! You did the only right thing and took care of that little piece of $#*+, he shall rot in hell for the eternity :twisted: Letting me alone in the dark, complete robbed and then asking for help? Nice try!

You won't miss him much, only his side quest is interesting.

VDX_360

Staff member
Esquivel":3t7b5blw said:
I did not release Adaon during the mission "A mysterious letter" and he disappeared. What should I do?

Party. Sure, you miss a few side quests, but that's a small price to pay for getting final revenge of Adaon. He robbed you in your sleep. Never forget that. Never!!!!

VDX_360

Staff member
On a serious note, there are a few places in the game where decisions have lasting consequences. Letting Adon to rot is one. So it's part of the game.

Plus side, you can still get Griss or Hirge.