Inexplicable death

tmiannone1

I just inexplicably died entering the tolassian dungeon in Mount storme. I was a level 18 cleric on hardcore with full life, divine intervention skill maxed out and an ankh is my backpack. As soon as I entered, the screen went dark as if I died; and my character has been erased.

Zalvarez0627

Loreseeker
Ouch, sorry to hear that. Something similar happened to me; I died as a cleric on iron man because if health = 0, you die no matter what. I took off the crown of Tol, dropping my health to 0, so intervention and the ankh didn't save me. Could this have somehow happened to you?

I've also noticed that, when transitioning areas, enemies in the middle of attacking deal their damage. If you were surrounded by a bunch of enemies, could they have done enough damage to kill you?

Other than that I'm out of ideas. Did you kill Captain Fendrick and Andrys Storme? Maybe if they were left alive the game would think you failed the quest or something.

Again, sorry this happened. Iron Man mode sucked up months of my life and is proof the developer is an evil genius.

tmiannone1

Yeah, I killed Fenrick and was progressing fine. There were only 2 level 8 skeletons when I entered. I think there is some kind of glitch. Either way I think I'm going to put the game down for awhile. It's not worth starting a hardcore character unless those types of things are avoidable.