So im on Google play...

Mr. Orange

So if I get a Samsung which has Google play, will I be able to sign in on EK with my current account and not have to pay 5$ to play?

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
Yep, you will. That's how googleplay works. Your account holds your purchases.
The only problem is, you will no longer have your saves, unless you make a copy of your
savefiles (EK.bak).

VDX_360

Staff member
That appears to be correct, as the poster above states. Just be sure to export your save file before you swap devices.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Mr. Orange":j76l8ym3 said:
So if I get a Samsung which has Google play, will I be able to sign in on EK with my current account and not have to pay 5$ to play?
Your wording isn't precise enough, or might not be, so to be 100% sure:

Have you already purchased EK with Google account? If yes, then you can use it on as many Android devices as you want, as long as all of them use that same account as main (or only one, there's bugs with account management, so sometimes Google can get confused with multiple accounts etc.).

If you bought EK on iOS, or PC, no, you'll need to purchase again.

Sudren

Translator
Hello !

I was on IOS devices, and I changed to a Samsung.
There is no possibilities to recover the game purchase ?

Thank you :)

p4ran0id

Staff member
You can ask Apple if they are willing to give the money you paid them to Google ;)

That's two different shops, it's not possible to restore it, you can only transfer the safe game. It's a technical issue since steam Google and Apple don't work together, you have to buy for each platform separately (like buying a game for PC and ps4 and Xbox)