"register now" button doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

123Klutz

Hi everyone, I'm new here, so glad to find this game,

I want to buy the full version, but when I tap "register NOW", it doesn't response. (that page vanished and I went back to main menu) is it a known issue?

Can I buy the PC version on steam, then export the save to a file, and restore the save file on android? and will it be the full version on android? or do I have to pay on all platforms?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome. I'll move this topic to the support subforum later, for now I leave it here to make sure you see the reply.

First of all, try to reboot your device, and make sure Play Store/Google Play Services are updated.

If that fails, check if you can bring the Play Store app payment prompt in other apps. It is what should appear when you tap on Register Now, a white prompt where you see the price, choose a payment method and then confirm. You don't need to buy anything to test this, just try to bring the prompt.

If it fails on all apps, I suggest you enter Play Store settings, remove all credit cards information and add it again. But I am afraid beyond this generic advice there's little else I can do, as it's working well for other players.

You can transfer saved games between different platforms, but license needs to be purchased separately.

123Klutz

DavidBVal":2pyciucw said:
Hello and welcome. I'll move this topic to the support subforum later, for now I leave it here to make sure you see the reply.

First of all, try to reboot your device, and make sure Play Store/Google Play Services are updated.

If that fails, check if you can bring the Play Store app payment prompt in other apps. It is what should appear when you tap on Register Now, a white prompt where you see the price, choose a payment method and then confirm. You don't need to buy anything to test this, just try to bring the prompt.

If it fails on all apps, I suggest you enter Play Store settings, remove all credit cards information and add it again. But I am afraid beyond this generic advice there's little else I can do, as it's working well for other players.

You can transfer saved games between different platforms, but license needs to be purchased separately.

thanks a lot, I found the cause, I didn't give google play background popup permission. now I've bought the game.

another question is, what should I do if I want to play the full version on an emulator? I've tried titanium backup, it didn't work..

p4ran0id

Staff member
The purchase is connected to your Google account. Just login with the same account and download the game via play store. You can use it on every android device (also emulator) with Google play

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
123Klutz":1myhfjc6 said:
another question is, what should I do if I want to play the full version on an emulator? I've tried titanium backup, it didn't work..
EK works well (or it worked well when I tried, now I play PC version) with emulators, but titanium backup isn't emulator (not sure why you mention it?).

Anyway, install emulator, add Google account you used to purchase EK, install game, restore full license, restore games from cloud (you first need to store them to cloud, it is not done automatically, only manually). That would be it.

But, PC version has much more advantages from using emulator and android version. Only advantage is using cloud for games exchange. If you want to exchange files between android and PC, now you need to do it manually all the way (first export to file system, copy EK.bak to PC or android, place it in required directory (game will tell you where), import games. And, vice versa).

Status
Not open for further replies.