EMP effect with only an emp effect weapon in your bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima_spock

Translator
hi,

i do not know if this is already known but i am getting the emp effect with the emp rod in my bag while holding the storm wand in my hand...
i get the emp message and ancien batteries are lowered by one when this occurs
i am on steam...

ultima_spock

Translator
Unfortunely i did not save the game at that time, and i cannot reproduce it...i must have triggered a very specific set of conditions so that it occurs...i was just after discovering the rod and leaving to ark, into the wildlands...the bug occured with the emp rod even in the holding bag. somehow the emp effect was transfered to my wand...

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
ultima_spock":243n5zwo said:
Unfortunely i did not save the game at that time, and i cannot reproduce it...i must have triggered a very specific set of conditions so that it occurs...i was just after discovering the rod and leaving to ark, into the wildlands...the bug occured with the emp rod even in the holding bag. somehow the emp effect was transfered to my wand...

Thanks for trying, I'll investigate it. If anyone ever finds out the way to reproduce it, please report!

ultima_spock

Translator
sorry for having disturbed you, i believe this is a mistake from me. one of my companion has also an emp weapon. it must be him (or her more exactly) that has triggered the effect

you can delete this thread or locked it

again, sorry

p4ran0id

Staff member
No problem. Important is that you found the solution. I'll lock it ;)

VDX_360

Staff member
ultima_spock":3k5yex3w said:
one of my companion has also an emp weapon.
It's not that uncommon for a player to forget about an EMP weapon on a Companion, esp since you're Companion free in the arc.

A player and a Companion using EMP weapons can burn through batteries pretty fast. Also, do a lot of damage :)

Status
Not open for further replies.