Proof that Hirge is holy

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
I hear that some people are doubting that Hirge is the mighty holy saviour of the Exiled Kingdoms. They believe in their fake gods or think that she is too young to purge these lands from evil. They would only believe it if they see her do a miracle instead of the common spells that clerics of the Three can do. Well, today I'm here to convince everyone. To show the irrefutable proof that she is the chosen one. For this miracle I told her to stand on a bridge above the water. Then I activated a lever and pulled the bridge away from under her feet. And a miracle happened. Instead of falling in the water she calmly stood on it. Can your fake prophets walk on water? I don't think so!

Screenshot_2018_07_01_00_43_17.png

But on a serious note, why is that bridge even there? After just crossing the entire area there is no need to go back. And you can't sleep to return with full health since the other bridges are gone when you return, so you are cut off of most of the sewers anyway.

VDX_360

Staff member
Why is the bridge there? Because it's a crazy pit of craziness formed by hundreds of years of dumping magical waste. Not a lot of reason to the layout.