Attacks from dead mob

i1465789

From the battle log, you can see I got an attack from the Ashen Oracle.
Two line above that log, you see the Ashen Oracle is killed.

I'm pretty sure that there's no other Ashen Oracle around or close by, so the source can only come from the dead Oracle.

I'm just standing next to the mob, and also from the active skills, you can see I'm using melee attacks. I'm so close by that the attack should have been immediately hit me before the Oracle dies if it did take the shot.

It is not a case that the ranged attack is on the way toward me so I got the shot after the Oracle got killed. I notice when I'm being from a range, I can got the shot after the mob being killed, but my case is with melee distance.

Probably there's some issue along with the problem when ranged mob got knockback, (Bash, Whirlwind, Kick), they will shot at an incredible speed.

Hope you understand what I'm trying to describe.

Owns

Loreseeker
I don’t know if it is related or not, but I noticed that sometimes knockback effects will cause ranged attacks to trigger twice at the same time. This can happen to enemies or my own character. So if I knockback an enemy in between his attacks then with his next attack 2 “projectiles” will shoot out almost at the same time one after the other like a double attack.

VDX_360

Staff member
I *think* these are know issues that have been around for some time. They have to do with the slight delay attacks being processed. The oddity cuts both ways too so you can kill an enemy that killed you first. In one such case, the player was killed, the player's attack still went through and killed the enemy, resulting in just enough XP gain that the dead player leveled up.

I'm not sure the delay issue will every go completely away. Unsure either way on the double hits from range attacks.