Used equipment missing from Arena chests for next fight

Atitipupu

On my second fight at the Freetown Arena the weapon and armour I used the first time round were missing from the chests.

Update: I reloaded from a quicksave and the items were back in the chests. The first time I just slept at an inn, and it didn't reset the chests.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Maybe you only slept 6 hours? If that's the case then it has already been reported and will be fixed.

Atitipupu

Yes, I only slept 6 hours.
(Sorry for the dupe, I searched the support forum for "arena" before posting and didn't spot this one.)

Duckman420

Hi i fought in the arena and got the 5th round but i forgot to get all my items back from the chest and now i cant get it back and i have no items at lvl 17 is there a way to get my stuff back ive grinded so hard for this, i forgot to save before hand and i csnt get any of items back, i tried to go back chest and all my items where gone

Atitipupu

Aarrrgh, nightmare! :eek: :cry:
If you haven't slept since you left the arena you could load the last autosave. Otherwise when did you last do a proper save or export to file/cloud? If you haven't saved/exported recently and you slept and quicksaved after leaving the arena, you have my commiserations, unless DavidBVal has a solution.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Maybe you can import from cloud. Not sure how often you backup, but besides older safe it's the only solution

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The sleep autosave is never overwritten by the Arena, so you always have that one. You can't quicksave in the arena (unless you play casual) so you can restore that one, or any other manual save you have. To access them, Continue Game > Yellow folder button.

If you have overwritten all your saves and not picked up the items, there's nothing I can do as I don't have anybody's data.

Duckman420

Damn i made the mistake of not backing up, damn ive lost everything i put so many hrs already....i didnt think of something lile that happening, now im gonna have to start over...damn

p4ran0id

Staff member
At least you have your char. Better to grind for items than for XP.

Have a look at your chest and take the best one. Then just grind a bit at sunken citadel and ark. Sunken citadel takes 2 runs to reequip, ark a bit longer (+3str belt is gone for ever if you had that).

Make the best of it (or Try a new char like me after the next update, it's kind of boring to solve the pit or Arena with lvl 24) ;)