New Garand House After Update May 2018

SourTriangle

After the beta update I can't enter the new garand house and I can ask governor for buying the house like I have never bought it before. Its cheap I know but I don't want to pay 25k again.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Can other people confirm if this happens to you as well? doesn't happen in my test games.

Please go to Continue Game > Export & Cloud > Export to file, then email the file EK.bak to [email protected]

I'll later merge this with the beta testing thread (everything beta related should go there)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Another question, had you been played recently, or it is an old save?

SourTriangle

DavidBVal":b2jbptud said:
Another question, had you been played recently, or it is an old save?
Yes I was passive for like a month but after the update news I started again and everything was normal while waiting for update.

By the way I realized items in the house chests are gone lol I was stacking some unique items.

I sent the email ^^

p4ran0id

Staff member
Sure that it wasn't an accidental backup restore?!

I don't have that kind of problems, can access the house and also the chest (all 6 chars). That seems more like you accidentally get a previous savegame (not sure just an idea)

Edit: like you didn't backup manually (it doesn't backup automatically) and restored a previous savegame

SourTriangle

p4ran0id":94u141hv said:
Sure that it wasn't an accidental backup restore?!

I don't have that kind of problems, can access the house and also the chest (all 6 chars). That seems more like you accidentally get a previous savegame (not sure just an idea)
I'm sure it's not an old save I was saving it to cloud everytime I play. I was just beaten all the quests and was waiting for new update. After update I came back and completed 3 new quests. When I see hirge has new skills I wondered if griss has too. I went to New garand house for griss and boom. "Door closed and locked"

p4ran0id

Staff member
Ok that's strange. I don't have that kind of problems. Sry for your lost

Edit: just tried it again, but Stil can't reproduce that (deleted last update and compared before and after the update)