Transfering sabe data from Android to IoS

Malekyth25

Good Night/Day.

I used to have an android smartphone, and now i changed to an iphone. How do i transfer my save file from the android smartphone to the iphone ?

Is it possible ?

If not, i’ll have to buy the game again ?

Ty

p4ran0id

Staff member
You can export to file and send this file via email to yourself. Then just import that back.

But that has nothing to do with your purchase, that's only the save. You have to buy the game again, Apple store has nothing to do with play store so you can't restore the purchase when changing from android to ios

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
And, it is most important thing to know, you still need to have access to Android device to manually export save game file (EK.bak), either to cloud, or to file system. If you didn't exported it manually and don't have old Android device (or it isn't working for any reason), you can't access save game file.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Alan_SP":djbd5q8f said:
And, it is most important thing to know, you still need to have access to Android device to manually export save game file (EK.bak), either to cloud, or to file system. If you didn't exported it manually and don't have old Android device (or it isn't working for any reason), you can't access save game file.

Yes an export ist necessary
A little addition : If it is saved in cloud, there is an option to get that even without an android device.
Google offers an option to download everything, as long as you have access to your account

https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout

You ca get everything, savegame, GPS positions and so on. (for the savegame choose drive) ;)

Ps: you can also download it manually, but I like the takeout option and had to mention that