Double summoning

Lolerescut

So i was killing the undermother for fun and i was using a tank with magical training warrior lvl 22 and hirge as companion i was taking the hits and giving harder ones but still needed a help so i spaened a elemental and i was running low on health so i was going to heal my self using hirge using scroll of circle of resurretion to do it but i mistakenly summoned another elemental and both stayed and fought... I believe its a glitch i tried doing it again it didnt work so i figured its a glitch

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
If this ever happens again please export your saves to a file (continue game, export&cloud) and then email it to [email protected]

If you find a way to reproduce the problem, please don't post it, tell me via PM or email.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Lolerescut":9pjam8n1 said:
Sure will do i will try to figure out how it happend and as soon as i do will tell you

Try to get your summoner to get paralyzed and then summon an other. I have already killed her and won't start new character before Update, but maybe it has something to do with that.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Lolerescut":g5ymtabk said:
Ok done i have done it now how do i send the exported file?

Just export to file. Go to load, export & cloud save, export to file. Then send this with a full explanation per Email to David

[email protected]

Lolerescut

p4ran0id":217w5uoc said:
Lolerescut":217w5uoc said:
Ok done i have done it now how do i send the exported file?

Just export to file. Go to load, export & cloud save, export to file. Then send this with a full explanation per Email to David

[email protected]
Thanks done and sent oh btw you helped yohr hint reminded me how it happend