Game crashes upon game center login help!!

moofrog

Game is awesome. Been playing for a few weeks. Just today however I start app and when I log in to Game Center the app crashes. If I quickly turn Game Center off I’m able to play just fine. But now I can’t login and save to cloud .

I think I get error 22 if I can quickly try to save my game to the cloud before t crashes

iPhone 6
iOS 11.2.6

Current version of game

Ps I’ve tried rebooting phone completely, resuming Game Center and iCloud login etc...

Any help would be appreciated!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The latest iOS and Google Play Games updates seem to be causing trouble working together, I'll eventually need to switch to Apple Game Center. Until then, please disable the achievements system.

moofrog

Thanks David. I saw this and your msg on update. Completely understand and appreciate your response.

Btw - plz post something on ur next game that u are working on! Absolutely love this game and think you’ve done an amazing job, especially considering you are a team of one?? Geez! :)

Owns

Loreseeker
Is this being fixed with the v1.2? Would love to have achievements enabled on iOS

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Owns":8bjvyzi2 said:
Is this being fixed with the v1.2? Would love to have achievements enabled on iOS

Unfortunately, I can't fix it for next update, and during July I won't be able to update the game.

Strange

DavidBVal":24ep3dgo said:
Owns":24ep3dgo said:

Unfortunately, I can't fix it for next update, and during July I won't be able to update the game.

First, I love your game, 57yrs old, that you have made very happy.

As to the topic, this crashing on loging in seems to still be going on. I just want to verify that is the case, and that I am not doing something incorrectly.
Thanks!