HELP! Game not saving properly

Artemis Leafarrow

Hello all

So basically I did not realize I had auto updates turned off in my play store. When I realized it I updated EK to the newest version, however I was probably many many versions behind because of the failure to update.

Now ever since I have updated the app I can't save properly. It either erases saves that were in there, or replaces them. I have no idea what this new "area save" is. Everything is wonky now. Should I uninstall/reinstall?

Any tips or advice please I dont know whats going on.

Ty

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Moved to support

Can you elaborate a bit more on what exactly happens when you try to save?
Which save methods don't work properly (quick save, auto save, manual save, all of them)?

Area save is a new function which automatically saves whenever you enter an area.

Artemis Leafarrow

MikeB":305d5xs7 said:
Moved to support

Can you elaborate a bit more on what exactly happens when you try to save?
Which save methods don't work properly (quick save, auto save, manual save, all of them)?

Area save is a new function which automatically saves whenever you enter an area.

Normally I will save in one of the slots before I do a trait reset etc in case I dont like it. So Now I did that and then that save disappeared. I had the old system with old 4 saves and the auto save. Now there are so many saves! Also the game added saves to Nivar Wetlands that I didnt have, it basically copied one into 3 different saves.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The saves should be working exactly the same as before, and there has been no problem reported until date. I suggest you reboot your device.