iPhone to Mac

Del

What is the easiest way to transfer a saved game from my iPhone to my Mac? Thank you!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
On your iphone, go to Continue, Export&Cloud and then export to file.

With itunes file sharing you should be able to copy the file named EK.bak to your mac hard disk.

Then enter the Desktop version and go to New Game, Import&Export, and try to import it. That menu will inform you on what is the location where the file EK.bak must be located.

Del

Unfortunately, I can't find the referenced location: "file / Users / Home / ..." Browsing the local files on Steam, I did find Contents / Resources / Data / Saves but putting the file there didn't do anything. Any suggestions?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Del":2io4un3m said:
Unfortunately, I can't find the referenced location: "file / Users / Home / ..." Browsing the local files on Steam, I did find Contents / Resources / Data / Saves but putting the file there didn't do anything. Any suggestions?

The file must not be located in the game's folder, but in your "Users" folder in your mac.
the Users folder should be available on every mac, I think cmd-shift-h in Finder will go there immediately.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Del":fb0mtm65 said:
Browsing the local files on Steam, I did find Contents / Resources / Data / Saves but putting the file there didn't do anything. Any suggestions?

Can't help you with iOS, but for Steam it is different location. It usually is:

(your drive letter):\Steam\steamapps\common\Exiled Kingdoms\data\Saves\

Of course, you need to go to drive in which you installed EK (you can place games in more than one logical drive).

But, also, if you work with EK.bak, you place it in location where game asks, not where it actually is (i.e. path given above). And then you just use import from continue game option.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Del":2go8cjt4 said:

Easiest way for Mac:

Export your save on Mac (just make a dummy character if you have no save), the use the spotlight search to find EK.bak

Just overwrite that and import it again ;)