Achievement not awarding

jacklikeslove

I also have similar problems.

I have 2 characters that did everything. 85/85 quests no failure.

also killed the unweakened undermother but didn't get the achievement.

Granted I killed her several patches ago. in a couple of different patches actually.
I think i got you to apply the regen rules if the monster is caught in an obstacle. after i reported a possible exploit to beating the undermother back then.

martinomh

Same bug here.

I happened to get 85/85 with two characters, that are in fact quite old, back to when the main quests weren't completable.

Maybe it's related.

Comrey

Translator
I'm sure 1.2 will have more quests, so unless the achievement requirement goes up I think you'll be fine.

jacklikeslove

say the extra quest do come out and i get quester VI. we still need to fix the issue with the achievement ,You were not supposed to... nevermind.

also what if David makes quester VII. we might be short changed into getting that.

not to sound like a whiny ungrateful kid. david has gone above and beyond what a single man could do on a project this size, and i cant expect him to fix everything. but unachievable achievements to completionists such as myself feels like a big thing that needs fixing.

I'd take bug free achievements over Mount Storm.

though if David never gets around to it. I get it. the game was practically free but its easily the best game I've played on mobile. I seem like I'm brownosing. hmm

I'm speaking this way because i know David can't spend all of his time on Exiled kingdoms. and getting every little request down perfect is just going to bog him down.

Especially now that he's planning to start a new game.

I get it. And even though we aren't likely getting everything we want put into this game. at least not soon anyway. I'm super grateful and inspired by what he did with this game. Love you David. no homo.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I'll definitely be looking into this for the next test update, but we're weeks away from it and I can't release updates now. The way achievements work, they're recalculated every time so you should never "lose forever" an achievement because of a temporary glitch or bug, as the completion gets verified again every time.