Grate problem in Mercian Royal crypt

Atomos

It seems that the grate trap is reset everytime you rest at the inn etc., but if you rest only 6 hours, and the dungeon isn't refreshed, then the lever which raises the grate is stuck. This might create a problem, when the player doesn't have recall scroll for any reason. This mechanism can also be exploited, if the player wants to avoid this trap, so I suggest that this trap should be resetted toghether with dungeon when refreshing.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Atomos":1pmcd5by said:
It seems that the grate trap is reset everytime you rest at the inn etc., but if you rest only 6 hours, and the dungeon isn't refreshed, then the lever which raises the grate is stuck. This might create a problem, when the player doesn't have recall scroll for any reason.

Noted. Until I find time for a fix, players will have to use the "universal and free recall system", a.k.a, dying.

Atomos

DavidBVal":25zh3u8c said:
Noted. Until I find time for a fix, players will have to use the "universal and free recall system", a.k.a, dying.
Crap, did you have to respond just as I was editing the post? xD There's more to it