Could not interact with travelling armorer in North Sagar Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

VikingOfAnarchy

I encountered a travelling armorer at the bridge in North Sagar Forest. When I touched his portrait to interact with him, the screen would zoom out for a second, and no dialogue box would appear. It would then zoom back in to normal, and the travelling armorer's portrait would still display in the corner of the screen. I was never able to get a dialogue box open fr him.

Thanks!

VDX_360

Staff member
Version? Device?

And double checking it was the travelling armorer and not a mercenary for hire or other NPC encounter? Do you have a save file with the issue still going on? And lastly, did the issue self-correct after staying in an inn or other map reset?

VikingOfAnarchy

* Sorry-- NORTHWEST Sagar Forest. The area containing the entrance to Gorx lair.

Device: Samsung Tab E Lite SM-T113, Android version 4.4.4

100% sure it was a travelling armorer (I've been trying to get Winter Stone for a couple of days, so I've been on the lookout). Sorry, don't have the save file. I re-loaded the game and went back, but there was no NPC of any sort that time. This has not happened with any other NPC before or since. However, I have not yet encountered another travelling armorer since this issue, so I don't know if the issue will repeat itself.

Thanks!

VDX_360

Staff member
Keep an eye out if any random encounter NPC is unresponsive. I --think-- this might be an one-off issue with the NPC not loading right when the map was generated but if it happens again, note the details.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
This is a rare issue, sometimes NPCs are unresponsive until a respawn. I hope to one day fix it, but it has been elusive until today. No need to send me saves or other details, I already got those, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.