Ark of Lothasan (Reactor) [BIG SPOILERS - Alternate ending]

p4ran0id

Staff member
Why is Amarisa in Reactor and why is my only option to attack her? Really confused, did I something wrong?

Also, after defeating her, the quest is completed. Where did I made this decision?!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180122-195432~2.png
    Screenshot_20180122-195432~2.png
    254.8 KB · Views: 754

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Ark of Lothasan (Reactor)

p4ran0id":2iy6pd55 said:
Why is Amarisa in Reactor and why is my only option to attack her? Really confused, did I something wrong?

Also, after defeating her, the quest is completed. Where did I made this decision?!

To reach that point, you must have told Valeran that you intend to join the Forsaken, and then once you reach the Ark he must have assigned you the mission to kill Amarisa if you want to be accepted by the Magister as an ally.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Re: Ark of Lothasan (Reactor) [BIG SPOILERS]

But where exactly? I told once when I got to dragon... But only not to fight. Second time I spoke with forsaken was at the medical center. How far do I need to restore the backup? Or, could I still do the sewer after finishing this? Won't have the evil ending.

Also, can't access the oracle after activation of the Reactor, is it normal?

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker

You are currently in the path of Evil... ending.
It was decided during the talk to Sir Valeran in Dragon Coast.
You can still do the Sewer of Horrors quest BEFORE using the elevator in the Ark (actually, when you use the elevator, your game autosave moments before).

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

p4ran0id":3vmzpewh said:
But where exactly? I told once when I got to dragon... But only not to fight.

The option was marked with (Truth), the one marked with (Lie) does not initiate the evil path.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Damn, though the decision comes later :shock:

OK, thanks a lot. Have to do the good ending with another char, good thing that I have 3 other resting after shards of fate ;)

Never mind, then let's be evil this time ^^