Icy maul
Regenerated and dropped another shard and breeches

Breeches of the mad wizard
Black shard
Scroll of recall
Then Put it down with wyrmslayer bow

VDX_360

Staff member
For clarity, it dropped items when it was taken to zero HP with a non-fire weapon, and after regenerating, it dropped items with it was killed with a fire weapon?

Noroth

Loreseeker
To add to this bug, the enraged troll located in the middle of the dungeon in the trollfens suffers from the same bug, droping his unique hand slot item twice.

VDX_360

Staff member
Okay, there's clearly a pattern emerging here.... I'm going to take the obvious guess it's how the game generates the unique loot for the troll death. This is a Developer only fix.

VDX_360

Staff member
Out of curiosity, has anyone tried to kill the troll a third time to see if loot is being dropped? Keep killing him with non-fire weapons?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
This happens frequently to you? Can you please export your game data (Export&cloud menu) and email me the file? I just cleared the trollfens twice and had no double loot.

Noroth

Loreseeker
Just did that, also another bug I found but couldn't recreate was that after summoning an imp and then quickly summoning an iron golem, the imp would remain and function pretty much the same way along side the golem, however he'd be unpassable and with a highlighted name. That happened in the ark some time after finishing it up.

My theory is that companion killed rumor troll boss or enraged troll by normal damage cause this bug. I'm not 100% sure but I think my summoned iron golem last hitting the enraged troll caused loot to drop without him dying for it.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Noroth":ng87d0kx said:
Just did that, also another bug I found but couldn't recreate was that after summoning an imp and then quickly summoning an iron golem, the imp would remain and function pretty much the same way along side the golem, however he'd be unpassable and with a highlighted name. That happened in the ark some time after finishing it up.

My theory is that companion killed rumor troll boss or enraged troll by normal damage cause this bug. I'm not 100% sure but I think my summoned iron golem last hitting the enraged troll caused loot to drop without him dying for it.

Replied via email. Thanks.

Xanderdross

Found another troll havn't been able to duplicate the effect
No treasure when compnion kills or drops with jester bow
But drops treasure after regenerating and dying by fire
Will keep trying later