Report *TEXT & TRANSLATION* issues here

wolf

Translator
*Language: Portuguese
*Location of the problem: Start of the Quest "Smugglers in the Night", Kardagis dialogue is not translated.
*Wrong text: We're not assassins. Find them, and try to convince them to pay their fair share to us, I'ts better for everyone. If they don't... Well, make sure they are removed from the scene. interested? "
*Suggested resolution: "Nós não somos assassinos. Os ache, e tente convence-los a nos pagar uma taxa justa, será melhor pra todo mundo. Se não aceitarem... bem, tenha certeza que sejam removidos de cena. Interessado? "

Quadra

Translator
*Language: Russian
*Location of the problem: Loaded in EK, Questd3, OK_easy_job
*Wrong text: grammar error in line: Волшебник Дансул из башни в анклаве Леса Сагар просил два [BLUE]сорных мерпла []для его исследования.
*Suggested resolution: Add a space before word "для"

pedrinho

Translator
*Language: Portuguese
*Location of the problem: After completing the quest "Three Versus Eleven", when I talked to Bishop Arandir, in the New Garand Temple, the bishopt offers three rewards to choose. But all three choices offered by Arandir were translated as if they were all the first one (Blessed Plate Boots - in Portuguese, "Botas de Placa Abençoada").
*Wrong text: "Botas de Placa Abençoada"
*Suggested resolution: The second and third reward descriptions should be, respectively, "Anel de Saúde" (Health Ring or Ring of Health?) and "Escudo da Vida" (Life Shield or Shield of Life?).

thechecko

Translator
*Language: Italian
*Location of the problem: The name of the quest "A mysterious Letter"
*Wrong text: "Una Carta mistreriosaUna Lettera misteriosa"
*Suggested resolution: "Una Lettera misteriosa"

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Just a brief update here, as I've been quiet on this thread. Every one of your reports will be fixed before next update, it's just that I prefer to work on them in a row so I wait until the update is almost ready. Thanks once more for your invaluable help and remember this thread can also be used for english proofreading.

pedrinho

Translator
I've met Zuz'sare, and gave her the three vorator eggs right on our first encounter. She gave me her charm and agreed to fight with me against her mother, and then teleported to who-knows-where. I put her charm in one of my vaults to free up some space on my bag, cuz I am still level 17 mage and don't dare to fight Undermother before lvl 22.

Fact is: even after geting the charm, the text on my diary still says something like "If I bring her 3 vorator eggs, she can prepare a charm to unweaken the Undermother" (btw, I am playing on Portuguese language for testing, and didn't bother to change the settings just to pick up the exact English text to put them here).

In other words, I've already accomplished a part of the quest, and the game seems to not recognize it. If needed, I can go to undermother's lair and see what happens, to tell you guys the results, but for now I am at work, so bear with me on that for a while...

To moderators: I decided not to open a new topic, even knowing that the issue it's much probably about code related logic, rather than texting or translation - but feel free to move it to the proper section, of course.

Atomos

*Language: german
*Location of the problem: The name of Myrosian boots
*Wrong text: tmp
*Suggested resolution: Myrosische Stiefel

*Location of the problem: the text appearing after resting at NG house
*Wrong text: '' or ,, that's what's displayed
*Suggested resolution: put in the text indicating 12h rest

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Atomos":3fvah55o said:
*Location of the problem: the text appearing after resting at NG house
*Wrong text: '' or ,, that's what's displayed
*Suggested resolution: put in the text indicating 12h rest

You should always get the same text when sleeping 12 hours, no matter where... weird!

Can it be reproduced?

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Atomos":1tbqicp6 said:
*Location of the problem: The name of Myrosian boots
*Wrong text: tmp
*Suggested resolution: Myrosische Stiefel
Good catch, theres even more:
**Myrosian Leggings - Myrosische Hosen
**Myrosian Boots - Myrosische Stiefel
**Myrosian Helm - Myrosischer Helm

Atomos

DavidBVal":1jvqoh6t said:
You should always get the same text when sleeping 12 hours, no matter where... weird!

Can it be reproduced?
Hmm, now that I checked again, I got a normal message. Maybe it's about resting right after buying that house, or something else. I'll keep an eye on it, hold on for a while xD