Oddity in the Grey Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoorex

So I was doing the quest where you need to go into the Grey Library and read the book to be transported to the Mountains; I went in, triggered the guards, killed one golem then left the building, went and rested, came back, the other golem attacked me, but the Conjurer wasn't aggro towards me. I went up to talk to him and there was just the normal dialogue about the necromancy tomes and asking why he was there, but he doesn't attack! All the golems are dead, so they don't reappear. Poor lonely conjurer!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Cuckoorex":2ktlxig2 said:
So I was doing the quest where you need to go into the Grey Library and read the book to be transported to the Mountains; I went in, triggered the guards, killed one golem then left the building, went and rested, came back, the other golem attacked me, but the Conjurer wasn't aggro towards me. I went up to talk to him and there was just the normal dialogue about the necromancy tomes and asking why he was there, but he doesn't attack! All the golems are dead, so they don't reappear. Poor lonely conjurer!

Checking, thanks

Cuckoorex

I just duplicated this scenario with the mage; entered Grey Library, started the fight with the Conjurer and Iron Golems, left, went away and did other quests, when I returned a few days later and entered the Library, the Iron Golems went aggro but the Conjurer was just going through his usual dialogues, no aggro from him, no option on my part to say "let me through or else" or anything like that. I was free to explore the library, though the other constructs also went aggro on seeing me.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, I just fixed it and am testing it. Will be OK for next update. Thanks.

Raven McKillem

I am also getting no aggro from the mage. This was after killing golems, leaving and returnig later. I have new update 1.0.1061.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Will be fixed AFTER 1061, as it's just fixed in my own internal testing build for now.

Locking, if it happens on future builds please open a thread, but I thoroughly tested it.

Status
Not open for further replies.