Town hall quests disappearing

dansaske

I didn't do any of the town hall quests thinking they were randomly generated and only affected reputation. After reading the wiki, it didn't seem like they were randomly generated. I have a Heroic reputation (to give you an idea of how long I played with this character). When I went back to the towns, there were fewer than I had initially seen them. Instead of having 5 quests, I would only see 2 or 3.

So, do these quests disappear at certain reputations? Als9, do these quests count in the 80 total quests?

VDX_360

Staff member
Town Hall Quests are NOT counted in the quest count, you can check the quest section of the wiki for that...http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... tle=Quests

Not sure of the exact mechanics of how Town Hall Quests are generated but even if it's truly random there will be oddities. There might be a total pool limit meaning sooner or later they'll be a limited number of such quests.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
You only see a limited number of quests (usually 2-5), but if you accept and complete these quests, new ones should appear until all the predefined quests for a specific region are done. They are limited in number, but this number shouldn't depend on your progress in the game to the best of my knowledge. Also, they are semi-random, i.e. the specified target (enemy or item) is predefined, but it's location and difficulty is chosen randomly from within a certain pool of locations/levels.

Another important note: The maximum reputation you can earn with TH quests alone is capped, something like 70 or so. So you may not gain reputation from TH quests anymore if you have reached this limit.

Corylecuyer

There has been a few times where 0 quest would come up at a town and if that happens i just go to another town